wholesale Cardboard Floor Display
Made with simple structure as the toys is pretty light, very much easy of assembling.
Which can ensure the whole cardboard merchandising displays be set up within 2 minutes, very much popular in toy field.
With full colors printing of backboard, the display is pretty attractive for consumers to stop on front of the stand, then, pick up the toys there!

There are 4 advantages that cardboard merchandising displays have:

A. Full colors printing with your own logo and design
B. Adjustable shelves
C. Size, graphics both can be customized
Great tool to catch consumers eyes and double your sales

Details of cardboard merchandising displays are:

Item No.FSDU-1011
Dimensions580*420*1500mm(can   be customized)
Material350G   CCNB + K5 flute
Printing4C   CMYK offset printing
Surface treatmentHigh   glossy lamination
AccessoriesPlastic   screws
PackagePre-   assemble pack, 1 display per shipper carton
Sample chargeNo
Sample time1-2   working days
Production lead time10-12   days

Q: How will my order be packed, can you provide the assembling service?
A: You Can Have Your POP/POS Displays Pre Filled or Flat Packed.
Flat-pack: to pack 1 or several sets of displays into one carton with assembly instruction sheet. Normally the assembly time is about 2 - 7 minutes for clients.
Pre-filled pack: Mainly to deliver the fully-assembled display to client’s factory for them to fill in the goods. Or clients send the goods to us and allow us to assemble the display and fill in the goods directly.

Q: How do I know my cardboard merchandising displays will arrive safely to my customers?
A: WOW Display manages the flow of materials from concept through delivery. We are strict performer of quality control in accordance with IS09001:2008 Certificate. Our QC department will take the inspection before shipment, the QC report with results and relevant pictures will be sent to you. We have a long-term partnerships to delivery to goods to all over the world that we can proof our goods is safely and speedy arrive customer request space.

Q: Working Days/Hours?
A: Contact us anytime. 24/7, 365 Days A Year.

Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: NO minimum order quantity(MOQ) required, sample available(one piece is acceptable). However, please be aware that the price for a single display is often more than you might expect because we have to include setup charges whether we run one or thousands.
wholesale Cardboard Floor Display
website:http://www.cardboard-display-stand.com/floor-display/cardboard-floor-display/
Odpowiedz

Skocz do: